B Lab Taiwan is driving the global B Corp movement, originated from Philadelphia, US, in 2006, to support companies to harness the power of business impact, prioritizing social and environmental goods. We aim to be a catalyst for change of Taiwan’s SMEs to improve their ESG competitiveness by “B”enefiting All Stakeholders. The purpose is to build an inclusive, equitable, and regenerative economy for everyone and the planet.
In addition to social and environmental advocacy, we pursue this purpose by advising leaders on their ESG practices. Based on the B Corp Model and certification, we provide consulting services for companies in integrating sustainability into their core business by measuring, managing and maximizing their social and environmental impact. Depending on the sector, the size of the company and its maturity level, we offer different support and propose improvement measures such as gap analysis, goal setting, action plans and ESG roadmaps that help the client achieve a higher score and eventually become a certified B Corp.
- Lead clients through ESG enhancement process under B Corp Model by managing their ESG performance, conducting gap analysis, laying out improvement roadmap and action plans, and achieving B Corp certifications.
- Own and manage client accounts, including multiple stakeholder communications, overall delivery strategy, and risk planning and management with manager oversight.
- Drive the B Corp movement through impactful advocacy such as NZ2030 and Beauty for Good.
- Help build a vibrant and learning workplace where we help one another do great work and enjoy it.
- Leadership: Demonstrate initiative and an ownership mindset, where individuals proactively identify value creation opportunities for clients.
- Problem Solving: Leverage structured thinking and focus on root causes to plan and solve problems.
- Effective Communication: Exhibit the ability to set and manage client’s expectations, along with the ability to communicate comprehensively and cohesively in written and verbal forms (mainly in Chinese).
- Operational Discipline: Collaborate effectively with the team to build a meaningful and joyful workplace together.
- 2+ years experience in professional services, focusing on improving corporate environmental, social, or governance performance
- Knowledgeable about sustainability trends, frameworks, ratings, and rankings such as BIA, SDGs, GRI, DJSI, etc.
- Interest in career growth in an entrepreneurial-like NPO through continuously developing breadth and depth of skills.
What this role offers you:
- An opportunity to directly own client relationships that drive tangible impact on the social and environmental sides.
- Grow your career with the global ESG trend as our clients continue to grow in the Environmental, Social, Governance space.
- Join the dynamic and change-making global B Corp community and make things happen together with executives of various industries.
- An open organizational culture encouraging communication and creative ideas.
- Monthly salary NTD 38,000 - 45,000, national health and labor insurance, retirement plan, plus holiday and year-end bonuses (based on performance).
- Office space in a vintage building with a gorgeous garden near Technology Building MRT station.
- Flexible working hours, 2 WFH days a week.