JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Sales Manager – Taiwan
Is currently seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager to market our entrepreneurship courses to selected public schools and all private and international high schools in Taiwan and possibly beyond.
As a social enterprise, FTY’s mission is to empower economic and social advancement across all levels of the economic pyramid through entrepreneurship education at the high school level. High school students learn entrepreneurial skills of opportunity recognition and problem solving, working in teams week by week to develop their own business models, make or lose real money, and compete in national and international business pitch competitions.
If you have ever felt that the youth of Taiwan may benefit from becoming more entrepreneurial, or that Taiwan might benefit from having more entrepreneurial thinkers, this position could be for you.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is committed to creating positive social change around the world, and to building a worthwhile and rewarding professional career.
- Be entrepreneurial in their thinking, and want to bring those same skills to other people
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Be globally-minded and able to communicate cross-culturally
- Have a minimum of three years in a sales, or sales-related role
- Be fluent in both Mandarin and English (as a global organisation, our common language is English)
- Have a degree from an excellent university in any discipline
- Be comfortable meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Be very comfortable utilizing technology to do their job effectively
- Have a passion for educating the next generation of students and leaders in Taiwan
- Have a desire to impact FTY beyond simply the sales role
We would prefer candidates who have:
- A Masters degree (preferably from a foreign university)
- More than five years in a similar role
- A track-record of involvement with the entrepreneurship community
- Strong contacts in schools and/or experience with selling to schools
- What we are offering:
- A base and commission structure paying significantly above Taiwanese market-rates
- A high degree of autonomy and respect for your skillset and you as a person
- The opportunity to be a part of an organization that is changing the world
Interested candidates should:
- Send their CV to info@FoundationForTalentedYouth.com, along with a statement of interest explaining why they are the perfect candidate for the job.
- Feel free to include links to your previous work, to your LinkedIn profile, or otherwise include evidence of your track record with the entrepreneurship community.